Confidential… Personal… Compassionate… Care for All the ages and stages of your life.
At Three Rivers Health Women’s Services, you can count on receiving attentive, confidential, and compassionate care in a private setting from our physicians, certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners.
711 S Health Parkway
Three Rivers, MI 49093
Jessica Puckett, DO
Amber Nash-Guilford, DO
Lydia Hartman, CNM
Ruth Anson, CNM
Janie Algor, CNM
At Three Rivers Health Women’s Services, we serve women of all ages. Some of our services include:
- Annual exams, including first annual exams
- Pap tests (for cervical cancer)
- Specialty follow-up on abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy and LEEP procedures
- Breast concerns; including clinical breast exams, mammogram and/or breast ultrasound
- Screening and treatment for infections
- Contraception counseling and prescriptions
- Family planning
- Preconception evaluation
- Infertility work-up, treatment and management
- Obstetrical care during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and the postpartum period
- Menopause counseling and perimenopausal care
- Treatment of abnormal pregnancy (miscarriage and ectopic pregnancies)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Abnormal period work-up, treatment and management
- Surgerical procedures including:
- tubal ligation
- diagnostic laparoscopy
- dilation and curettage
Obstetrics and Gynecology Providers
Jessica Puckett, DO, MHSA
Jessica recieved her medical degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Garden City Hospital, Garden City, Michigan. She also completed a Masters in Health Services Administration at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton, Florida.
Amber Nash-Guiliford, DO
Amber received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She completed her residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida.
What is a Certified Nurse Midwife?
- A master’s trained registered nurse with a specialty certificate in midwifery
- Successfully taken the national board certification exam
- Maintains certification and licensing with continuing medical education
Why a Certified Nurse Midwife?
- Higher satisfaction with childbirth experience
- Lower rates of cesarean births
- Lower rates of labor induction and augmentation
- Signiﬁcant reduction in the incidence of third and fourth degree perineal tears
- Higher rates of breastfeeding
Lydia Hartman, Certified Nurse Midwife
Lydia received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Western Michigan University and her Masters of Science in Nurse Midwifery degree from the University of Michigan. She has 20 years of nursing experience and is excited to provide personalized care to the women of our community at the time of childbearing. She hopes to educate, guide and empower women to make healthy choices that they feel good about.
Janie Allgor, Certified Nurse Midwife
Janie is a Certified Nurse Midwife with over 29 years of obstetric experience and has been practicing in the area since 1988. Janie received her Practical Nursing and Associate of Applied Science Degrees from Kalamazoo Valley Community College, her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from University of Michigan, her certificate of Midwifery from Frontier School of Midwifery and her Master of Science in Nursing from Case Western Reserve. Janie is also a Certified Lactation Consultant.
For more information about our providers or services, please call 269-273-6400.