Three Rivers Health offers full clinical laboratory services at three locations in the Three Rivers Area. Our lab offers and performs a wide variety of tests including basic and comprehensive chemistry profiles, lipid panels, CBC, coagulation studies, therapeutic drug testing and many others. Our professionals are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional visit and results.
- No appointment needed for most tests (Glucose Tolerance appointments, please call 269.278.1145, ext. 638).
- Any hospital and doctor’s lab orders are accepted.
- Same day results for most tests.
- Qualified and experienced staff.
- Three Rivers Health Lab is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Lab staff are available to answer your questions at 269.278.1145, ext. 288, Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Many lab tests require fasting. In order to have the most accurate lab results, fasting patients must not eat after the evening meal (or after 6 p.m.). Water may be consumed in the morning, but patients should not eat breakfast or drink coffee prior to having a fasting blood test drawn.
For your convenience, we offer three locations in the Three Rivers Area:
Main Campus Laboratory
701 S. Health Parkway
Three Rivers, MI 49093
Service Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Three Rivers Health Family Care Marcellus
110 E. Main
Marcellus, MI 49067
Laboratory Service Hours: Friday, 9:00 am to 11:00 am