Corporate Wellness Program
What does Prevention mean for Your Business?
LOWER HEALTH CARE COSTS FOR EMPLOYERS
Based on a recent U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Report, Worksite Wellness Programs:
- Reduced Health Care Costs by 20%-55%
- Reduced Short-Term Sick Leave by up to 32%
- Increased Productivity by up to 52%
Did you Know?
- A 1% reduction in health risks such as weight, blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol levels would save to 3 annually in medical costs per person.
- Increasing use of preventative services–including tobacco cessation, alcohol abuse screening, and aspirin use–to 90% of the recommended levels could save .7 billion annually in medical costs.
- Medical costs are reduced by approximately .27 for every dollar spent on work site wellness programs, according to a recent study.
Corporate Wellness Program Services
*All are Included in our TRHealthFIT Program, or you can customize your Corporation’s Program based on your specific needs and goals
- Interactive Wellness Website and Health Risk Appraisal
- Wellness Testing–Cholesterol (fasting and non-fasting)
- Health Risk Assessments
- Health Screens
- Stroke Assessments
- On-Site Wellness Activities (Lunch & Learns)
- Health and Fitness Coaching
- Wellness Seminars
- Wellness Challenges/Contests (ex. Walking Program, Weight Loss Challenges)
- Wellness Newsletters
- On-Site and/or HealthTRAC Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Tobacco Cessation
- On-Site Workshops/Presentation
- Osteoporosis Screening and Education
- Cardiovascular Disease Screening and Education
- Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Diabetes/Pre-Diabetes Screening and Education
- Cardiopulmonary Screening and Education
- Relaxation Techniques/Massage
Please contact Megan Rimer at 269.273.9635 or by email a firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details today!